Scrap Factory Expanaion Packs

Saturday, May 28, 2011

My Next BLUEROBOT Part one

PART ONE
This is another project I am working on at the moment.
Not finished yet but i can show you him so far.
Pattern is made by me. this time so far is cut all
by hand and scored with the martha score board
He sits just over 7" tall.



His outer eyes are made using the cups after eating
my chocolates (yummy)
His mouth is keys of a mobile phone

The embossed bit on tummy is a pepsi can.
And speaker button below the embossing is
also from the mobile phone

Check out
PART TWO HERE
(i think it is worth it )

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OH this is so cool! you are so creative!

Love all the details on him from the stitching to the buttons and his control panel!

He really reminds me of those robot toys, very lifelike indeed, so cool!