Scrap Factory Expanaion Packs

Monday, September 24, 2012

Owl will be your FRIEND

I made this pattern for a friend back in March for her birthday after 
her mentioning that she wishes someone had a sliceform owl pattern.
I then thought I know i will surprise her with it and here is the 
result.



Then I thought it would be nice to have them in a card 
together .
bit of trail and error and i managed to have them open 
up really good to look like they are talking together 



Designed in inkscape and cut in make the cut on the ZING 
Let me know what you think.

I am off to  explore some more.
 If you live in Australia and New Zealand 
and wondering where you can get a KNK Zing 
SKAT KAT  is the place to find them

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Susan,

Another great project. Hopefully someday we'll get you to do a 3 d tutorial. HINT HINT :)
Sue

TRACEY FARR said...

very very cute - looks great

Soraya said...

what a beautiful card you made!! Your friend must have been very impressed and delighted to receive it.

Helene said...

Pop up owls...so cute! That someone must love this card.