Scrap Factory Expanaion Packs

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Wings do fly

Wanted to make a card for a good friend who 
I miss not hearing from and as she loves Butterflies 
and she once showed me a card she had been given with 
the coloured butterflies on that that winds fly.
Now i have the print and cut  on the zing that was 
the sort of thing that was always on my mind so i set  to work 
to make this today.
I used butterfly fonts  , make the cut to colour them,
inkscape to work the cut part of the wings, make the 
cut to generate the lattice and designing the rest of the
card. The print and cut using printer and ZING




Hope she likes it and it brings a smile to her face
Let me know what you think.
I am off to  explore some more.
 If you live in Australia and New Zealand 
and wondering where you can get a KNK Zing 
SKAT KAT  is the place to find them

6 comments:

scrapn said...

It is beautiful! I sure she loved it! Kathy

St. Petersburg CutUp (Veronika) said...

I just love Butterflies great job!!!! Veronika44

Anonymous said...

That is really REALLY cool! You are so talented! gj1

Unknown said...

Susan, the card is lovely.

Thanks

Soraya said...

too cute! Another outstanding card, Susan!

Anonymous said...

Wish I could learn to do that with my silhouete cameo, love it