Scrap Factory Expanaion Packs

Thursday, September 20, 2012

Happy Birthday to all

Today I thought I would use up all the other 
stamped images I had left after I made the 
Fall alota challenge HERE. So this time 
I made it into a birthday card and also embossed though 
the cuttlebug to give some texture. 
Used Make the cut to design the base of the card
and cut it on the ZING

I am off to  explore some more.
 If you live in Australia and New Zealand 
and wondering where you can get a KNK Zing 
SKAT KAT  is the place to find them

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

love the coloured and texture behind the stamped image, fabulous! great leaf shape also and love the giant sentiment to make the whole card, realy awesome!

Soraya said...

so much detail! great card!

Soraya said...

How lovely. I love the precision which you assemble all pieces together.