Scrap Factory Expanaion Packs

Tuesday, September 04, 2012

Fathers day to the moon!

Fathers day in Australia was this past Sunday
While surfing the net last month I came accross  this wonderful Queen of hearts rocket and really liked the shape But wanted to cut and emboss it on my cutter so I got the pdf file and started 
Well it is not the sort of pdf that can be handled in Make the cut  so I nearly gave up then I decided that  I really wanted to make it so I then went to inkscape and hand traced the pieces and got it into something  that i could finally use in Make the cut (not a quick thing to do but I am happy I stuck with it )  and cut it on the zing and then ran through the cuttlebug
I added automobile pin striping on the rocket and chair .
Changed the queen to a BLUE ROBOT
The lid comes off
and there is a seat inside
Just fits the bluerobot
Snug in side to go to the moon

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, that is so cute, great work, Susan!!!

Liz

linda from arizona said...

susan, you are incredible! This is so cute! Thank you for your lovely comment on my blog.

Nina said...

So cute!