Scrap Factory Expanaion Packs

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Star SNOWGLOBE Mickey is a star!

OK I have to say at this point of time I am back to
being happy with my ecraft cutting machine.
Here is a Star snow globe Sliceform I designed
in inkskape and imported into SCAL and cut using
Ecraft machine. Only thing I would do in future
cutting of clear plastic is i would tape the Plastic
to the stablelizer paper better.
I am soo happy with how it cut (I had to use minimum tabs
while cutting)
Used mickey and Friends cricut cartridge to cut the mickey

It folds flat for posting

Top view

I added the white snow with white paint pen

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

whoa, this came out great, how creative you are!

Love this idea!

Anonymous said...

This is one of my all-time favorite projects of yours. Nice job Susan. =)