Scrap Factory Expanaion Packs

Monday, April 25, 2011

Back to the BOOKS ?

Back in October I was working on this pattern for
books to be cut on the cutters , only problem was
I did not know i had a problem with my cutter (I
thought the software was the problem) So now
i have the ecraft up and running I am back working
on a set of book patterns .
Here is one i cut yesterday , only thing now is I
need to go back and tweak the pattern and try the
cut again . Once i have successfully cut using the
ecraft, I will then be tweaking it to also be cut using
the cricut (fingers crossed). I will keep you up to date with
how i am going.
cut using scal on the ecraft and designed in inkscape






Besure to check back there will be lots more of these
to come.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just came across your blog today, I really admire your creations!

So great to see and learn lots of great things here with electronic diecut machines, and also awesome to find another Aussie!

Hope you had a great Easter Break, all the best xoxo.