Scrap Factory Expanaion Packs

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Light touch of green (sliceform)

I wanted to test out the Ecraft machine with sure cuts
a lot software
, So i wanted to pick one of my very own patterns
that has lots of pieces and has to be cut correctly
(so as it can be put together right).
I think out of all my SusanBluerobot of sliceforms designs I think
this teddy with a total of 29 pieces is the best one to
pick for this tryout.
After i cut it out in white, i then thought OH it looks
like it cut right so i added a little sponging of green
chalk inkpad around all the edges and coloured the front
pads with the same inkpad.

It folds flat for mailing too


4 comments:

StampOwl said...

love this Susan

Unknown said...

OMgoodness this is so adorable, I need this for a baby shower. I'll look for the pattern.

Thank you so much.

SusanBluerobot said...

Thanks Papa Sue

You will not be able to find the pattern as i made the pattern and as yet i am not ready to share it sorry

Anonymous said...

OH WOW, this is so creative, how very cool and amazing!