Scrap Factory Expanaion Packs

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Tree inside out card ( pop up) (plus pattern for cricut design studio )

POP UP CARD NUMBER TWO Design studio
Day TWO of a whole week of POP UP cards
plus patterns for Cricut design studio
(if i can come up with one for each day using the design studio that is
but i am going to try HARD)
OK not quiet a pop up card but a inside out card but near enough !
This one is using george cartridge and cricut design studio
HERE IS THE PATTERN
















3 comments:

Schaapje said...

All your pop ups are great, you are such a big talent, thanks again for sharing, Els

Marjorie said...

Susan, I'm loving the pop up cards. I download the SCAL and also the CDS....if I can't open one then I have the other.LOL Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Thanks, Susan, for being such a generous person by sharing your awesome talents. I have learned so much from you and I'm always telling others about you. My husband loves your Robots too.
Holly