Scrap Factory Expanaion Packs

Sunday, June 08, 2008

MOOve the carrots in garden

I don't only make cards using the cricut and scal
I also make rubber stamped cards as well .
i enjoy teabag folding too and back on late 2000
Helene from alota came out with a huge range of teabag images and a lot more
since then . I am totally addicted to them.
Here is a card using teabag image and one of the new Moo cow stamps
of the new set released recently

If you want to see some more of the teabag cards done with alota rubber stamp teabag stamps
click on the links below (they are just a few of the ones i have made heaps)

Another two bees in pod card

cuttlebug and alota

Two bees in a pod

Shoes Shoes

Monkey around

Fathers day

bees on bubbles or not

MOO MOO MOO

Roses are red

Flowers with flair

skeleton in the rain

5 more 6" square cards

5 x 6" square card 20 down 30 more to go


1 comment:

Donawanda said...

The cards are so cute. I think I'll hve to get my stamps out again.