Scrap Factory Expanaion Packs

Monday, June 23, 2008

Promiss you a ROSE garden (plus pattern for Sure cuts a lot)

POP UP CARD NUMBER ONE
This week is going to be a whole week of POP UP cards
plus patterns for SURE CUTS A LOT (scal)

I have always loved pop up cards and now with the SCAL
i can now make them so much easier.
This card was done using a rose stencil font
(so i can not claim to have drawn it and would not)
Some of my cards this week have been designed from scratch by me
On the fronts of the pop up cards i have tried not to do too much work
being the WOW factor is in the inside of the card.
(and if you know me you know i like to use the left overs of the cuts)
That is what i did to this card i used the off cuts and rebuilt it on the front of the card)



If you have sure cuts a lot HERE IS THE PATTERN
Oh and in the patterns you will also find the covers of cards well they
look on the mat that they are nothing but they are the size needed to
make the cover

4 comments:

Phyllis610 said...

WOW! You outdid yourself again. Terrific. Wish I could find the time just to play with my SCAL. Thank-you so much for all of your hard work. Phyllis McKay

Anonymous said...

I love this Rose Pop-up card Susan. Thanks a lot for sharing it.
Allet

Marjorie said...

Very nice card. Thanks again for sharing so much.

Marg said...

This looks lovely. thank you.