Scrap Factory Expanaion Packs

Thursday, June 26, 2008

LIGHT THE WAY pop up card ( plus pattern for Sure cuts a lot)

POP UP CARD NUMBER FOUR
Day Four of a whole week of POP UP cards
plus patterns for SURE CUTS A LOT (scal)
As promised earlier in the week that i would post some
drawn by me well here one is.





If you have sure cuts a lot HERE IS THE PATTERN
Oh and in the patterns you will also find the covers of cards well they
look on the mat that they are nothing but they are the size needed to
make the cover

9 comments:

LehighGal said...

These are so cute. Thank you for all your awesome work. You give us all hope, that we may, someday be as talented as you

Marjorie said...

Susan, you never cease to amaze me! Thank you so much.

Regina Andari - workinouttheinks.blogspot.com said...

I have resisted the purchase of SCAL, but this lighthouse design is really twisting my arm!!!! Susan, it's absolutely gorgeous! Thanks so much for all the designs that you freely share!

Anonymous said...

I really like this one, I downloaded the file so I could make some, thank you!

Anonymous said...

Hi Susan I tried cutting it tonight. It does not seem to cut as in half one side of the card and then half the other. I am not sure how to make it fit the mat. Any help would be appreciated.
Sharon V

JenO said...

These are totally cool! You are very talented!

Unknown said...

could you post a template in an image or pdf format?

Unknown said...

could you post the template in an image or pdf format?

SusanBluerobot said...

Sorry John unable to convert this to pdf as i no longer have a working copy of sure cuts a lot