Scrap Factory Expanaion Packs

Friday, September 23, 2011

SBRB Display card The girls have it (SBRB = SusanBlueRoBot)

I have been trying soo hard to set up a base of this 
card on my gypsy so I can use that and just add 
things to it from cartridges to make a card.
After a lot of tweeking I think I have done what I
set out to do.
Here the card  laying flat to show it can go in envelope.
And when it is standing it is a three teared card


I used gypsy fonts cartridge for the lettering.
Forever young cartridge for the girls 
and For the main base card is made using George cartridge

4 comments:

Unknown said...

You never cease to amaze with your so creative projects.

Thanks

Anonymous said...

Love this creative card in layers, so very cool!!!

Thought of you today when I made some robot cards!

TRACEY FARR said...

seen this made in real life and it's fantastic!!!!!

eunice said...

Wow, this is so COOL! Reminds me of the sliceform type 3D crafts you do so well...I especially like that you used acetate for the base, and that it folds perfectly flat! Amazing as always, Susan!