Scrap Factory Expanaion Packs

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

CAR Decals

A month has gone by since  I last sat on this seat.
Now I am back sitting on this seat again 
(I am happy for a reason)
We paid money to the guy sitting at that desk
then went out the door.
HANG ON  WHAT AM I DOING HERE?
I am adding something to the window WHY?
Making sure it stays there .
Now this is what is in the driveway of our house.

Here are my Decals I made using
PinkCatStudio digital stamps I had to 
"tweak" it a little to make sure it 
would work and they would stay together .
And cut using ecraft maching and sure cuts a lot.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the decals, they look awesome! Perfect for your car!!!

TRACEY FARR said...

love the decals and love the car susan! Looks fantastic!!!!

sewnsew1943 said...

I know I sound silly when I ask you how do you use digital stamps to get them to cut with a cutter machine. (I am new to the Cricut Expression). I know all the experienced gals and guys out there probably think it is so easy even a cave man could do it.
If you have any tutorials on the technique I would surely appreciate it.

SusanBluerobot said...

Hi Sewnsew I took the digital into inkscape and traced it then i broke apart and tweaked it. Then I used a program called sure cuts a lot and took it to my ecraft cutter and cut it . I have to say that the tweaking of it was not easy, but as i have been using inkscape for 5 years i have gotten to know it well. I don't have any tutorials at this stage as scal no longer with cricut

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
eunice said...

Congratulations on your new car! Very nice! Love how you personalized your new baby with the cute robot decals...now that car is unmistakably yours!

Car Stickers said...

I like these kinds of small funny car decals. They really add value to our vehicle. I love using them on my car bumper.