Scrap Factory Expanaion Packs

Thursday, September 01, 2011

Going to get Married?

While surfing the internet I came across 
a wonderful card by A Mermaid's Craft  and 
it inspired me straight away. I knew what theme 
I wanted to make it . 
Here is the Theme I picked and my take on 
this wonderful card
"Wedding"
I used a few cricut cartridges 
Tie the knot, Forever young and 
Disney princess

Also used the cuttlebug embossing to 
add shape to the dresses
Showed my friend Tracey the card and 
this is her take on it  HERE

Thank you both for inspired me to make this card
 

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Oh my gosh, Susan, this is INCREDIBLE! Wow, what a great take on the card! I LOVE the wedding theme! You did an amazing job...this is stunning! I'm so happy you found inspiration in my card :D

Lisa
http://indymermaid.blogspot.com

TRACEY FARR said...

yes, i saw this being put together and susan you have done a spectacular job!!! xxx

Sue from Oregon said...

oh my...I just took my daughter to try on her wedding dress...this card is perfect! Great creation!