Scrap Factory Expanaion Packs

Sunday, February 20, 2011

How I save time and paper (cutting lots at once) Gypsy set UP

I used
2 x black 6"x12"
1 x white
6"x12"
1 x yellow
6"x12"
1 x red
6"x12"
1 x blue
6"x12"
1 x green 6" x 8"
1 x gray
6" x 8"
1 x flash
6" x 8"
scrap of brown


Set up the gypsy to cut out enough things to cut
out for heaps of cards all at once from LOTS of
diferent carts.


As I was cutting the colours i added words
to fill in the gaps on the mat







Then made them up adding shading and pen work
as i went
So over the past 2 weeks I have been showing the result
of all these cuts . Saved me a lot of time spending the
little extra time working on the gypsy before cutting.

3 comments:

Cathy said...

Great idea! Thanks for sharing!

Debbie said...

That's a great idea, but I can't wrap my brain around that many cards at one time ;- ) Wish I could it would be soooo much faster. Thanks for all your inspiration.

- - Sheryl - - said...

great planning - wish I had a G... when the prices come down I'll get one and use this tip
thanks