Scrap Factory Expanaion Packs

Friday, February 04, 2011

PART TWO Have you ever been told..............

YEAH YEAH my post man came and brought my
Action Wobbles to me .
Soon as i seen people using these Wobbles my first
thought was to use them to put the robot together
And it worked the way i wanted and imagined
except i had to add one little thing to back and
front of legs (see below)


Using the Action Wobbles i added to the legs of the body


Trimmed of the excess sticky flush with the legs



Add to wobble to head and cut away excess
sticker flush with the head



OH NO !! I had to add a little stopper on back and
Front of top of the legs so the body would stand up and
still wobble


Be sure to check out this quick video of my Little Red Robot



THINK he sure did pull himself together
and that is how i wanted it to come together

!!!!!!!!!!!
Those who know the cartridge will notice
the arms of the robot is completely diferent to the
pattern . Be sure to let me know if you would
like me to do instructions on how i do these an easy way.

2 comments:

- - Sheryl - - said...

adorable with the wobbles

Lalia Harris said...

Love it!!! Have you showed this to Action Wobble? I've seen a lot of blogs promote them but never in 3D