Scrap Factory Expanaion Packs

Saturday, February 26, 2011

FOR your 50th I Baked you a CAKE

My girlfriend turns 50 and we are going to
celebrate with her today. (I know she is getting
a cricut for her birthday) so i thought hmm i need
a cricut head on the cake. I don't have the cartridge that
has a cricut head so i made it up using gypsy.
Once again I made my own arms up for the
Robot as i don't like the ones that are on the
cart. Cut the robot at 6.2". Used the wonderful
number candles from sweet treats cartridge.

Oh and so the robot would not fall forward with the
weight of the cake in his hands I glued coins in his legs.





9 comments:

StampOwl said...

what fun!

jessica said...

WOW! This is amazing!!!

Angie's Paper Passion said...

Wow! That is so cute! My 50th birthday was yesterday (Saturday) and I would have loved one of those! TFS!

Cathy said...

Oh my your robot and cake are adorable! Very nicely done! I am so impressed.

Enfys said...

Oh my word. This is amazing, I love it
hugs
Enfys

Marie said...

NICE!!!

Crafting Queen said...

Amazing creation!!!

Crafting Queen said...

amazing creation!!

TT said...

how cute. i hit 50 this yr too . i know she loved her cake and robot.