Scrap Factory Expanaion Packs

Monday, July 12, 2010

Shopping coupon and story of why i am :-(

For nearly two weeks now i have had nothing
made, that i could show on my blog yet.
And then today when i have something to show
the camera has decided to not work
NOT WORK! Ugggg not happy .


Anyways while I sort something out I thought I
would share a shopping coupon for Alota Rubber Stamps.

Another thing i have been working on is all these
COUPONS for Alota and learning the art of making
them in inkscape including the shading .

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Please tell me you're putting together some kind of coloring tutorial for those coupons!
I cannot figure out how to color in Inkscape at ALL! I always end up using GIMP for coloring and to do it all in Inkscape would be Oh So Cool!

SusanBluerobot said...

I am still in the learning stage at the moment but one day i will