Scrap Factory Expanaion Packs

Thursday, July 01, 2010

Challenge time number 38

So the challenge this week is an
Inside and Out Challenge you need to decorate the
inside of your card as well as the outside!
Do you want to play along????
You can use any stamps you like to create your project, of course if you have Alota Rubber Stamps we would love to see your projects done with them!!
All you have to do is create a card/project and
upload it to your blog and/or to your online Gallery using the keyword Alota38.
Don't forget to go to the Alota Blog HERE
and link it on Mr Linky so that everyone else can see it too.

You have til the 15th July to complete this challenge,
you can enter as many entries as you wish
for a better chance of winning!!! You have a chance of winning some
wonderful stamps if you card/project is selected randomly from all the entries received.
Here is the prize you could win from Alota Rubber Stamps:

Here is my take on the idea





2 comments:

happy2scrap56 said...

I would love to learn how to do this, will you be having a tut?
Linda

Michelle said...

This is soooo cute. I would love to learn how to do this if you have instructions could you send them to me at my email mpetrovich23@yahoo.com. I love your use of that cardstock. I have it so I thought it was cute to see it used in such a cute way. TFS