Scrap Factory Expanaion Packs

Thursday, June 11, 2009

Twist IT UP

Today's card I twisted things up a little
taking two stamps and making a different looking image
altogether. I change the direction on the chocolate dip bugs
putting the dipped bug the other side so as the
cake icing bug could be icing the dipped bug instead
Then i cut a bottle out of brown card stock
and put a chocolate label out and glued it on
the bottle and put the candle lighting bug holding that
bottle. made a different card from the past two days cards
HERE and HERE


What is your favorite shaped card?

9 comments:

Unknown said...

great work Love to see some of the things you come up with
Reta

Sharon said...

you can do so many things with a few stamps I can't wait to finih my room and get at my stamps.
Now for the questions I have only made like two cards I like to cut 8 1/2 x 11 in half and use it easy to mail that way.

My Serendipity said...

I'm lovin' the joy fold cards but am getting addicted to them all!
Thanks for sharing all of your creations!

Sandie Oxley said...

I love any shaped card, but I usually just use the standard A2 card.

Sandie

jan farnworth said...

my favorite shaped card is a flower design that is on the wild card cart but someone recreated it in georege.

Cathie in UT said...

NOt so sure I want to be dipped in chocolate LOL
My favorite shape is a square but only for hand delivered cards...cost too much to mail them

Nalazoo said...

I tend to create standard size cards or 5" x 7" cards.

Penny said...

I know I'm boring and predictable. I prefer the rectangular cards.

pennyandbryan [AT] gmail [DOT] com

Darla said...

I generally use a standard 5 x 7 card as it's easy to make and find envies for... however my FAVOURITE has to be a mitten shape card I made last year!! :)