Scrap Factory Expanaion Packs

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Paper Craft Planet Alota Challenge #13

It is my turn today to host the Challenge (Challenge #13)
over at Paper Craft Planet
The Challenge this time round will be
BLUE BIRTHDAY

Use Alota stamps and the main
Colour blue and design a birthday card.
Can be for girl, boy, man or lady just have soo much fun.
remember to put it in the photo section of
paper craft planet and tag it with Atota13 so
Michelle can find them to add to the challenge.enjoy yourself

Here are my two cards
(yes could not resist in using the new postage stamps i helped design)
AND the PRIZE the four stamps i used to create my two cards
enjoy and have fun


THE prize will be


2 comments:

Denyze said...

Hi Susan,

Love your blog, it's so different, Thanks for tutorials. Teddybear cards are gorgeous. There's something for you on my blog.

Denyze
x

My Serendipity said...

Cute baby cards!