Scrap Factory Expanaion Packs

Monday, March 17, 2008

PLOTO dots 6 of 6 cards plus pattern

here is the last in this series of six cards i made using the mickey and friends cartridge . I enjoyed making this set and using a different cartridge than the george .

people have been asking me where to write on the cards when giving . there are several places .
either on the back of the front of the card, on the back of the card or if you like your hand writing just as you normally would on the inside of card




if you have a cricut and the cricut design studio HERE IS THE PATTERN

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so mutch!! I just love your work!!!!

Enfys said...

Susan, your work is truly fabulous. I found you through Inspirations, will be back often, although I don't have DS - YET.