Scrap Factory Expanaion Packs

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

I LOVE YOU ROBOT plus pattern

Today is our Anniversary and I thought i would show you the card I made for my husband , but before that I thought I would show you what I copied to make the card

In 1994 I stitched this robot and made it out of plastic canvas (all my own design )


sorry for the blurriness but this was the best out of all the photos i took of this view

TODAY
Here is the card i made him this year for today using that same robot
This card is all done using george cartridge and cricut design studio. I added stickon bling to it



If you have the cricut and the cricut design studio HERE IS THE PATTERN

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!

Thank you very much for all your wonderful cut files. You are very talented.

take care,
marcia (poohbear)

Enfys said...

That is FANTASTIC, you are very creative. Love your blog.

Anonymous said...

AW Susan,
i love your ann. card. how sweet. ThereaT