Scrap Factory Expanaion Packs

Saturday, March 01, 2008

BEE HAPPY card plus pattern

Back in early February I posted my first of a big series of animal cards which was a frog "fun fun fun" card. Well that was not the first one I made I had made two before that I just had not posted them to my blog. Well it is time now to post them to my blog. Yesterday I did a lesson on making the space evenly . and a few people had guessed that the sneak peak of the inside of the card it was something to do with BEES. I for the past 9 years have love stamps made by ALOTA rubberstamps there bees specially, so when it came time to make a bee with the design studio who was the first person I turned to? Helene from alota to make sure that was alright. Here is my card, take a look at the stamps and you will see that he is a big likeness




If you have a cricut and the cricut design studio HERE IS THE PATTERN

1 comment:

Marjorie said...

Susan, That is about the cutest thing I have seen!! Thank you so much for sharing your file. Maybe I will use my SCAL now!