Scrap Factory Expanaion Packs

Friday, August 08, 2014

It's Sweet POP UP BOOK

Have you seen the NEW Fruities Expansion pack
for Scrap Factory? Soon as i seen them I knew I 
wanted to make a book with them. But the  
problem I had was what I was going to do in the 
book. 
So I thought I would make a SWEET Cook book 
POP UP BOOK .
 And here is my book
















 Embossing was done using the Ebosser 
and I also cut all my page backings using the 
cutterpiller. Which you can purchase from Skat Katz
http://www.skatkatz.com.au/

2 comments:

Leslie Cernocky said...

I love this cookbook idea for the fruity Divas. (But Rob needs to find a different name for them.) Are the recipes from Martin? Did you try them out? Your recipes are done differently in Australia than in the US and the ones I have from Europe where everything is measured. We use cups and tbs and tsp and these have cups but other ingredients are measured.

Teresa said...

Love this