Scrap Factory Expanaion Packs

Monday, August 18, 2014

From this to this with the HEADS UP DISPLAY

Well Friday I showed you the Heads UP Display 
that went with Scrap Factory . I am happy today to show 
that it also goes with the SBRB animal expansion packs
 that you own now to  and I thought i would show you what 
I have done  with them .
I wanted to make a cook book so i got out all the cook theme 
scrappy dew designs i had and thought well some were animals 
and some were people . Thinking of the book and how I wanted 
it I wanted them all different , but I had already done people lots 
so I set out to make them all animals and all different animals .
With the help of HEADS UP DISPLAY this was made easy 
Here is what I did  the one above was the original and the one below was 
after in heads up display .

FROM

 TO THIS 
 FROM THIS 
 TO THIS 
 FROM THIS 
 TO THIS 
 FROM THIS 
 TO THIS 
 FROM THIS 
 TO THIS
TO View and see better deals on buying MY expansion packs together 
see HERE

NOW Click 

No comments: