Scrap Factory Expanaion Packs

Monday, August 18, 2014

COOK BOOK Pop UP Book

Here is my latest POP UP BOOK 
Using the Heads Up Display in 
Scrap Factory and Scrappy Dew designs 
I used Silicon Mirror to  make the paper to cover this book
These are some of my recipes and some are just ones 
I have found on the internet.



















Images USED
__________________ 
__________________
I also cut all my page backings using the 
cutterpiller.  And the Embossing was done using 
the Ebosser .
Which you can purchase from Skat Katz
http://www.skatkatz.com.au/

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I love this book. Beautiful. Thank you for sharing! Love all of your work!
Marcia
mvanhoosan at gmail dot com

Leslie Cernocky said...

The pigs remind me of me when I bake, I get chocolate all over myself too.

Nannie4 said...

How cute is that! What a special gift that would be. :)