Scrap Factory Expanaion Packs

Monday, June 23, 2014

TAKE me out to the BALL GAME.

I did give a sneak peak of this book a few weeks 
back when the NEW Sports Expansion pack came 
out for  Scrap Factory . Well today I am here to show you the 
finished book (even bound it too )
Wonder if you get this song stuck in your head too ?


 This one I used the elephant from the ZOO Animals Expansion pack

 Used the dog from the HOUSE PET expansion pack

 The Zebra is from the ZOO animals expansion pack

 the pig is from the BARNYARD expansion pack

 the Duck is from the BARNYARD expansion pack

 The Koala is from the ZOO animals expansion pack

 The penguin is from the  CHRISTMAS expansion pack

 The wombat is from the WOODLAND animals expansion pack

To see all the Expansion Packs that i have 
for the scrap Factory 
SEE this link 

Other SETS I used from Scrappy Dew

1 comment:

MichelleMyBelle said...

Awesome!! Love it!! Great Job.