Scrap Factory Expanaion Packs

Monday, June 16, 2014

Brick People Robot

For thoses of you that have the 
Brick People expansion pack 
for Scrap Factory when you open it 
now you will see that there is an added 
Robot in the set now .
Here is another project I did using the Robot 
this time I used etching cream and etched it on 
my glass  jar.
(I will do a demo of how i turned the 
image into fatter outlines  for etching if you like)



Don't forget that the was a 
Brick people blog hop yesterday and there 
is still time to enter  on the blogs for some wonderful 
prizes . Everyones projects are wonderful and show 
amazing ways to use your Scrap Factory to get the 
most out of it .
http://www.susanbluerobot.com/2014/06/scrap-factorys-brick-people-blog-hop.html

1 comment:

MichelleMyBelle said...

Susan, the etching turned out great! I love it!!