Scrap Factory Expanaion Packs

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

LATTICE fold and Tuck LESSON with Open Path Font

Many Years ago I made a set of lattice crafting fonts
for fold and tuck lattice cards (also known as many other names )
Back then I was working with scal and the cuts needed to be a closed path, so I found a fun way to make life easy for making lattice cards. Now there are many cutters out there in the world (including  the ZING) that are able to cut SINGLE PATH lines. So I thought it was time to make 
the fonts updated (with more than the old set).
Yesterday I share some Make the cut files that I made using the fonts HERE.
And today as promised I am here to share the "Open Path Font" and 
to show you how to get started using it 
LET's BEGIN
First off HERE IS THE FONT
To see pictures bigger just click on each to enlarge 















OK hope that was easy for you to understand 
and have fun with that .
Now for a few other things to do with same font
 LET's SEE THEM











***This works on cutters that support open path cuts (eg Zing).
Designed in Make the CUT and
Then cut on the zing 

IF your cutter does not support then you can go 
HERE 
and there is the old font made back in 2008

I am off to  explore some more.
 If you live in Australia and New Zealand 
and wondering where you can get a KNK Zing 
SKAT KAT  is the place to find them

3 comments:

frogquilter said...

Hmmm---second try---THanks for a great lesson!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing a great font. I am new to MTC and I am very grateful for you easy to follow tutorial.
Aussie Carolyn

eunice said...

WOW! Thank you so much for this, Susan! You are so AMAZING! First, for creating your OWN FONT! Second, for so generously sharing this with us. Can't wait to try the lattice cuts...and I'm also thinking these will be useful in creating those swing type cards or flip it cards like the Sizzix dies...gotta go play with this! Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU!