Scrap Factory Expanaion Packs

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Snowflakes and Bicycles

This past week I have been working 
on Alota Rubber stamp cards and using the Zing
to cut the bases for them.
So the other night while making a bicycle card
(using the Bike stamp designed by me)
I decided that i wanted a border along the bottom 
of the card so i designed one thinking that it would be too 
small and fine for the Zing to cut it (boy was I wrong)
As you can see the small row here  cut perfectly and soo 
small to only 1/2" high  but it was too small for what 
i wanted on my card so i cut one bigger  and added to 
my card. I am loving how fine things can be cut on the Zing


the Bike stamp designed by me
Here is the inside of the card

Next card I wanted to give a try was a Center Step 
card with a diference I love the center step cards 
and it got me thinking with the cutter why couldn't 
I put some shape into it .
So I gave it a try here is the result  designed it in 
inscape then imported into make the cut to cut . 
Added snowflake stamp and postage stamps from alota


Tip for this week 
One thing  I do like to do to get the nice clean cut 
is i turn the presure down on the Zing and cut twice 
that way it is soo clean and fine cut  


I am of to explore some more.
 If you live in Australia and New Zealand 
and wondering where you can get a KNK Zing 
SKAT KAT  is the place to find them

3 comments:

Unknown said...

LOVE the bicycle cutting file! Is this one you would share?

Soraya said...

You're very creative and inspire me all the time!

TRACEY FARR said...

GREAT WORK!