Scrap Factory Expanaion Packs

Friday, October 22, 2010

The GANGs all here

I put the robots up on the boxes as i made
them so they were out of the way and then
the other day when I added the last one I
thought ok it is time to take a picture of them all together
They are robots cut with the cricut cart "robotz"
and robots designed by me and cut using the
new ecraft machine


To see these in detail click on links
Yellow
Green
Pink
Orange
Blue
EC01
EC02
Now i would really like to know what you think
of the last 22 days of robots.
Leave a comment if you have a few minutes

3 comments:

Jen said...

Your little robot family is Growing!!
:)

Anonymous said...

Wow, what a bunch of nuts and bolts!
Super job.
PJ(Jessie Adams)

Jean said...

Oh my goodness, these are so adorable!! Love them. Thanks for sharing the link with me over at FCCB. Jean