Scrap Factory Expanaion Packs

Saturday, January 02, 2010

My first Sure Cuts A Lot WAY BACK WHEN

Taking another look into my past today this time
we will look at my first play with SCAL now
In March 2008 i got sure cuts a lot . It really opened
up my cutting world a lot more . Which caused me to
not really open my design studio much after that as
I could do all I ever want plus more with SCAL

Also made the background paper as well and shared it

BLUE BRICK PAPER
RED BRICK PAPER
YELLOW BRICK PAPER
GREEN BRICK PAPER

Hope you enjoyed this look into the past
Way back when I got my programs be sure to
look at all the back post
Be sure to tell me what you think
!

\ ! /
\/

3 comments:

Sue from Oregon said...

Wow...I just got a cricut at Thanksgiving and SCAL software for Christmas...where do I start???

Anonymous said...

love everything you do! my DD is 19 mos and LOVES her Lego Duplos! I can see myself using your files for years to come!! TFS!!

Nancycs said...

I love this! I wish I saw this before my son's Lego birthday last January!