Scrap Factory Expanaion Packs

Saturday, January 16, 2010

LEGO Chef

As you know if you have been to my blog over
the past three weeks is my son is going to be a chef
and is now started his apprenticeship.
So i thought i would seach for a chef lego man and
convert to a cut file to make for him.
This is 10 1/2 " tall . (only thing is i took of the
neck tie as my son does not wear them)
I am making this into a sign for messages for him but is only
partly worked out
I will show this at a later date when i work out the rest of the
sign. Thought i would show it today as i was soo happy with
how it turned out

________________________
Designed in inkscape and cut using sure cuts a lot

Be sure to tell me what you think

by clicking on the comments word
here

!

\ ! /
\/

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is sooo cool, you are a very talented woman.

Jen said...

I just happened to find your blog while searching for R2D2 things. I LOVE this Lego man!! I have a 6 yr old who eats, sleeps and breaths LEGO. :) I would love to be able to cut this out on my machine.

AandAsMama said...

Hey Susan!

Just dropped by to say hi!

I love your Lego Chef! I can't wait to see the finished product! AJ will be excited when he sees it too. He is way into Legos these days and the guys are his favorites! I guess all boys love Legos!

-Jen-