Scrap Factory Expanaion Packs

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Rabbit Egg-imal "NEW some assembly required book"

I am so happy "Some Assembly Required" have
brought out a book with dies featuring lots of my
EGGIMALS Volume 1.
(as well as some of Sandy's EGGIMALS)
Today I will introduce you to the Rabbit.
(there is no cd in the book I used it as a prop to take the photo)
I used cuttlebug to cut the dies but they work in
all of the die cutting machines


The Rabbit can be sitting like my rabbit or standing like
in the photo in the book depends on where you glue the
legs. and book comes with pockets in (right side of picture)
to store the dies.
****NOTE****
(there is no cd in the book I used it as a prop to take the photo)
P.S. In the book I am the Susan Uncle (my real name LOL)

1 comment:

StampOwl said...

Congrats Susan ... taken a while to get that done