Scrap Factory Expanaion Packs

Friday, July 17, 2009

Birthday Card BOOK (September to December)

Things i am working on at the monent cant be shown YET,
so I thought i would show things that I have made in the
past, that i have not yet put on my blog.

I made this Birthday book back in 2005 it is about 11 inches square
and there is a pocket on the right hand side on each open page to store
cards ready to send to people for that month.
All stamps throughout the book are using Darcies country stamps
and lettering is done with sizzix dies.



I will show more pages of the book tomorrow
Thank you goes to Frances for taking the photos

2 comments:

Penny said...

I think this is a great idea and a great way to organize cards and remember birthdays!

girlsgonescrappin said...

What a brilliant idea! Now today I will be on a quest to find a book that will work. Do you have any idea which company made the base book back in 05?

Donna