Scrap Factory Expanaion Packs

Monday, January 12, 2009

Roses for you From me

Day Thirty one





All stamps are alota rubber stamps
SPECIAL NOTE Alota rubber stamps are having a new year special that goes until the 18th Jan 2009 *** And for those that love the robots stamps they are on special too***

AND

The Paper Rose that is in this picture was made using the lesson How to make paper roses HERE

AND

Designed this card in inkscape and
cut using sure cuts a lot

AND

OH AND MORE EXCITING NEWS
Has anyone noticed my new blog hits counter that i now have moved to the bottom of the blog just above the night robot scene My husband helped me with the getting this working i did the pictures though

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thank you, Susan! The roses are awesome! I may see if I can get our members to make some for Valentine's Day to give to the seniors that we are doing a luncheon for.

Yvonne

Anonymous said...

Susan, I just showed a friend your roses tut yesterday. She simply loved them. Thanks for the reminder about them. Love, Phyllis in southern Maryland, USA