Scrap Factory Expanaion Packs

Saturday, January 03, 2009

Around the world with ROBOT pop up card

Over at Paper Craft Planet in the
Alota forum

I am hosting the Challenge this time
and it has the most FANTASTIC prize
the set of Robot stamps from alota

All you have to do is join us over at the forum
Use your alota stamps to make a card with the topic of "Circles"
so your card can be round or have circles as the main feature
follow the instructions in the Challenge area and
you can be entered in the draw for the ROBOT stamps

Although i can not enter the Challenge i thought I
would make a card using the theme
and here is my card (well the center of the card
as the front is not even made yet LOL )





The base of this card GLOBE was designed
using inkscape and cut using Sure cuts a lot
except for the blue part i used fiskas shape cutter
for that as i only have baby bug

4 comments:

Brenda said...

This is way too cute!!!!

Anonymous said...

I love your blog Susan

Ramona said...

I really love this around the world card its over the top!!

LBParro said...

Your lessons are wonderful and I want
to thank you. I want to make a
birthday card for my granddaughter
and you have been so helpful.
Thank you sooooo much
Loretta
lorrie86@gmail.com