Scrap Factory Expanaion Packs

Sunday, January 22, 2017

What I did with my ART YARN

OK Christmas has came (or did it?) and gone 
and now it is time to get back into doing lots of 
fun things . Friday (two days ago) was our first 
weaving day back for the year . So I found the last
of my black merino yarn and my Art yarn. Warped up
the ashford sampler loom with the black and wound two
shuttles with the art yarn so that they have the colours starting 
at different places and one shuttle with black .
I did three rows of black yarn then followed by one of the art yarns
coming through the shed from the right coming out or the warp when
   the cocoon starts and then back in when it finishes so that 
all of them are not woven into the warp. Doing the same with the second
shuttle but starting from the left this time . Then followed but 
three plain weaves of black.
HERE IS THE RESULTS
(photos of me at open day spin in public)







 

1 comment:

Soraya said...

It's gorgeous. I love the capricious pattern made by the colors.