Scrap Factory Expanaion Packs

Wednesday, January 04, 2017

GEARing up for a great 2017 (PART one of three posts)

PART ONE
OK I was not going to show my steampunk stuff for 2017 Tasmanian steampunk festival. But since I want to post and not leave everything till June (cause my blog will be quiet again if i wait) So here is what i have been working on over the past three days. NO correction this is a 1/3 part sneak peak of what i have been working on over the past three days . I designed the gear and then turned it into the 3D pattern in make the cut. Still learning lots as I make the 3D patterns. I cut this in black then pieced it altogether, before then going to cut out all the embossed trims ** embossed trims are three of each piece glued together and then glued on the gear. THEN I took gold acrylic paint on my finger and added to the black embossed gear and
 HERE IS THE RESULT 



 Besure to check back for part two and three 
coming soonnnnnnnn

No comments: