Scrap Factory Expanaion Packs

Friday, April 15, 2016

KNK FORCE 019 last page plus

Today brings us to the page 9 last page of the 
pop up book. This one is  done with the bear out 
I really have enjoyed how the  force scores then cuts 
it makes things go heaps easier.





PLUS
Here was were I was going to show  my book binded
BUT
I thought oh i have binded soo many books so far I 
know how i did it 
With having not made a book and binded it for a year now
My finished result was  like my first ever book i made
EKKSSS . So I should have looked at my 
SO I now have this book with half the binding on
and with the spine of it cut off so when i fix it 
SOMEHOW?
I will show it at a later date 
(think i will go off now and finish crying

Be sure to check out 
oh and if you are enjoying them 
why not check out all my other books
Be sure to come back over the next  day
to see  these pages 
 
If you live in Australia or New Zealand
you can purchase a KNK force from 

3 comments:

1Cardcreator said...

You are so imaginative, loved looking at yor book. ~ Diane

CathyC said...

oh, they are gorgeous :) I am just venturing back into using my KNK and your book has inspired me :) thank you for sharing your progress!

TRACEY FARR said...

I am sure you will work it out and the book will look awesome - chin up! Glad you are loving the Force.