Scrap Factory Expanaion Packs

Thursday, April 07, 2016

KNK FORCE 011 Starting a new pop up book

A week has now gone bye since I got the knk force.
And  I am still having fun with it and very impressed with
it . Love how it has the two holders and it can score and cut
at the same pass. I have the Rotary tool sitting over on the 
table calling out to be used BUT I want to know how to 
use the machine before starting that (as well as I have to 
wait for some more materials to arrive to make the diferent things 
I want to do with it )
So  what have I been working on . Well with not wanting any
more cards and have a full set of 180* card pop ups made
I thought I would make another POP UP BOOK for my 
collection. (all my others HERE)
In March 1st/2nd 2016 Webinar HERE I demoed
how I made this 180* card. And now finally cut it 
out and I am so happy on how it turned out 
I sure hope all the other pages turn out as good







Be sure to come back over the next 9 days 
to see  these pages 


If you live in Australia or New Zealand
you can purchase a KNK force from 

No comments: