Scrap Factory Expanaion Packs

Sunday, February 23, 2014

POP UP in a box (hmm what would it be?)

Well yesterday i did the baby pop up in a box 
mainly did that one straight away as i knew if 
i did not do it last night before trying to get some
sleep I would not sleep.  
Well after doing that one. I did not get any sleep 
as all i kept thinking of is making this NEXT one
and HOW WOULD I DO WHAT I WANT?.
Easy make it EIGHT boxes that fold to a 
rectangle box.

WHAT IS IN THE BOX?
Wondered how many of you guessed it would be 
this theme
(click on the pictures to see them bigger)
 Those who have a Zing will have a better idea of how big 
this is when opened

 And closer parts shown



5 comments:

Karin Corbin said...

What a wild woman, you go girl!
Very fun project.

englishrose897 said...

Love it.

Sandi said...

That is amazing, I want to try something like that. You are amazing!!

kmcilrath said...

Beautiful!

Unknown said...

Wonderfullllll, will you teach us?