Scrap Factory Expanaion Packs

Wednesday, February 26, 2014

INSIDE OUTSIDE cards been around for YEARS

OK in the late 1990's at a stamp camp in Victoria Australia.
We late one night made these cards from a magazine (dont know which 
one ). Back then they were called INSIDE OUTSIDE CARDS.
Now just because now they have come back in fashion 
does not mean that the person that has brought them back 
and called them a DIFFERENT name "needs any credit".
As i said in the how to video that is what they called them 
back then and I will continue to call them that .

I do not deserve nasty comments or emails over this or anything else

5 comments:

nancy said...

No, you do not need any mean, jealous people making comments. Everyone knows that "pop ups" have been around forever. It's just that now things can be done a little easier with software and dies. You do a fantastic job. Don't you dare let anyone get you down.

Grannymama said...

I agree with Nancy, don't let anyone get you down. I am learning so much from your videos, thank you for sharing with us.

Anonymous said...

You sure won't get a nasty comment from me! I think you are awesome and love all of your ideas!

ajsgramie said...

It's sad that some people have nothing better to do than to leave negative comments. What ever happened to if you don't have something good to say don't say anything at all. Without your help videos and inspiration my card making would be flat cards. You have helped me develop my skills a lot further than I have ever imagined and I really appreciate all you do for us.
Sue
Upstate NY

Sandi said...

Hi Susan,
Your cards are amazing, thank you so much for sharing your amazing designs with us.
Sandi