Scrap Factory Expanaion Packs

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Paper Art(ting) in 2011 (3D BOOK CARD)

Could not wait for today to be able to start 
showing some more things that I have been making.
I love making this "3D book cards" .
This one I made for my friend Tracey.
Who has just started playing with a cricut this 
year.
Used hello kitty font cart for lettering
What i did in the inside cover is I went to her
blog HERE and copied things that she had 
been making with her cricut and made them 
mini version
And used everyday cricut cart to cut the tools of her 
paper art in 2011

I can show it today cause I am mostlikely handing it 
to her as it goes live here on the blog  
Hope you like what you see 
I have more of them to show you in the near future

3 comments:

TRACEY FARR said...

And I absolutely LOVE it. You are sooo thoughtful to have made me such a wonderful, thoughtful gift and also for the one you made Melissa, she loves it. Thank you so much from both of us xxx

Anonymous said...

Do u have instructions on how to make these. Thnx.

Brandy said...

These boo/cards are fantastic! Please, Please post instructions!
Brandy