Scrap Factory Expanaion Packs

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

PART One "This house is not Haunted"

My blog has been neglected this past week as
I have been working on lots of things that I can not show
yet.

But I thought i would show you Part 1 of a Christmas
house I am making using the Haunted 3D house from
the "happy hauntings" cartridge.
What I did was is using design studio and hid the
windows and added rectangles for the new windows.
I cut this at 5 3/4" on a small cricut.
My plan it to decorate it as a Christmas theme and
i will show that as I decorate it





4 comments:

Helene said...

Oh my gosh it looks like a totally different house. I love it!

Jen said...

Definitely looks more inviting to the less-spooky crowd :)
String up a few lights and you'll be ready for Christmas :)
Thank you for sharing

Anonymous said...

Wow !

Anonymous said...

That totally Rocks! I love it!