Scrap Factory Expanaion Packs

Monday, October 26, 2009

Double Easel card (easel card taken a little further)

I love all the easel cards that have been made
around all the lists and blogs this past couple of weeks
and I thought i would give them again, only thing was when
it came time for me to think of what i was going to do on
my card i found that the images would not all fit on the main
card so I had to rethink the cards so i thought i would
make a double easel card and put the other two pieces on the
front easel. And i was quiet happy with how it turned out
i can seee it will not be the last one of these i make.
Stamps used are Chair, Little boy (with candy cane cut off),
adding a Robot to the boys hand to cover were the candy can
was, Mrs claus with candy cane cut of as well as covering
the holly on her pocket, Bug from cupcake inches to
cover were the candy cane was, and the Little girl






10 comments:

Terry@ a quilting blog said...

Love your take on the easel card...what a great idea adding the extra layer and making it a double easel card!! TFS

Terry

Corliss McBride said...

I love this card and the concept. Now I must figure our how to do it. Thanks for sharing your ideas.

Helen said...

Your card is great and I love this idea! Thanks for sharing it with us!
Blessings!
~H

MaryNSC said...

O MY GOSH O MY GOSH my friend and I looked for days on how to make one of these cards and then U send this today UNREAL This is AMAZING BEAUTIFUL UNREAL U are just The greatest..
THANK U!!

freetimegone said...

Wow! I haven't done an easel card yet and already you have done one better. Do you have instructions with the cuts and folds that we could have. This card is over the top terrific.

Soraya said...

gorgeous card! great design!

soraya

Mima said...

Hola Susan,
This is just delightfully cute. Well done.. TFS, Mima

Anonymous said...

Do you have instructions on how to make this card? I haven't seen these before. Would love to know how. Joan R.

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful variation to the easel card. I just starting making these and now MUST try your way.

So glad I visited your blog today!
Thanks for sharing.

PJ (Jessie Adams)

TrishG said...

So cute, double easel! Makes a great scene. Thanks for sharing.