Scrap Factory Expanaion Packs

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

I need HELP !!!!!!

Day Eighteen
PLEASE HELP ME !

I made this card with the Robot on one of his

adventures. Then I walked into the other room
came back and this is the way I card i found
sitting on the
table.
BUT the card was finished ready for photoing

What happened in the short time i was gone?

Guess he started an adventure of his own?
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
I
\/
(oh look what is that at the side of the card?)


Oh could it be?

OH my GOSH
How?

Yes you are not seeing things
he really has come to life.

At six inches tall he will not
be going on that card
.



Before i used the robot card stock to make
him i first done a prototype of the pattern
(which is just as well as i needed to tweak
the pattern heaps)


I decided to leave the prototype white so i added gems
in his tummy

Here are a few pictures i took while i was putting the proto type
together

no feet, no arms !

now he is "armless"

And here is the Proto Type finished



Designed using inkscape and cut on
Sure cuts a lot

5 comments:

Sharon said...

Brilliant Susan, Im enjoying all your robot's adventures. You are one clever lady!!!

MichelleO said...

I love it! I think it was the fun and magic of the donkeys!!! Really fantastic Susan!

Anonymous said...

That is amazing. He looks like he was cut out of styrofoam, not paper or card stock.You really have a gift for seeing things in your mind and translating them to paper.

Anonymous said...

Very Funny! LOL

Actually, your Prototype robot reminded me of Lego Star Wars Clones.

You are so creative, not only with paper but with your blog. :)

Hope you have a happy holiday.

Jen said...

I do love this SUsan! I love to make 3D objects but mine are very simple compared to your Robot. BRAVO!!!