Scrap Factory Expanaion Packs

Sunday, July 08, 2007

I have been tagged

I have been tagged by creative corner. so here is 7 things about me you might not know

1. i have been stamping and card making for 28 years (we have tried to work it out and we think this is right)

2. Met my husband through a girl i met on a cruise in 1988

3. i grew up in the northern suburbs of Melboutne Australia till after i met DH and moved to the south eastern suburbs now i am near the beach and love it in the winter

4. i was lucky enough to go to USA in 2001 and stayed with Helene from alotarubberstamps.

5. have a 15 year old son

6. live in a small house which i have taken completely over with my stamping and card making stuff

7. other than card making i love the internet and sit here as much as i can

Now for 7 more blogs for me to tag
1. Talk to the ham
2. stamping with maggie
3. well said cards
4. Tracy's happy place
5. My own little stamping world
6. Paper Trufflez
7. mama dini's stamperia

No comments: